As a self-motivated, conscientious real estate agent with a strong work ethic, my underlying philosophy of “service first” means that my clients’ needs are paramount. I work diligently to understand each client’s goals and to always exemplify trust, transparency, and integrity. I work closely with buyers and sellers to educate and inform them at every step of a transaction while keeping in mind both their immediate and long-term goals.
- Over ten years of experience in real estate sales, loans, and property management
- Detailed familiarity with the greater San Diego area
- Excellent interpersonal ability; strong negotiator
Broker/Owner, Kali Real Estate—Chula Vista, CA 2012 – Present
- Responsible for working with buyers, sellers, and investors, negotiating contract terms, reviewing documents and ensuring their accuracy, and guiding clients through the escrow process. Consistently communicate transaction status to buyers and sellers through their preferred method of contact.
REALTOR®, All-Star Mortgage and Real Estate—Chula Vista, CA 2006 – 2012
- Led startup operations of new mortgage and real estate company. Assisted clients with the purchase and sale of residential real estate. Negotiated contracts, ensured document accuracy, guided and educated clients through the transaction process.
Underwriter, Wells Fargo—Sorrento Valley, CA 2009 – 2010
- Ensured that mortgage loan applicants meet all loan guidelines in order to be approved. Cultivated extensive experience in business and personal tax return analysis.
Project Manager, Consultores Immobilarios—Tijuana, Mexico 2005 – 2006
- Developed and implemented sales and marketing campaign to drive interest in units in two condominium towers; sold fourteen units within eight months. Provided oversight for staff and ensured superior customer service.
Memberships and Designations
- Member, National Association of REALTORS®
- Member, California Association of REALTORS®
- Member, San Diego Association of REALTORS®
- Property Management Certification (PMC)
Licenses and Education
- Real Estate Broker License, California Bureau of Real Estate, 2012
- Real Estate Salesperson License, California Bureau of Real Estate, 2006
- Life Insurance Producer License, California Department of Insurance, 2009
- Bachelor of Science in Electronics System Engineering, Monterey Institute of Technology and Higher Education, 2005